|HOTELS||2 PAX||4 PAX||6 PAX||8 PAX|
Any North East India Tour is incomplete without visiting the Darjeeling tour. North East India is truly a paradise for wildlife lovers as well as honeymooners, it provides an opportunity to witness even the endangered wildlife world. GangtokHolidays gives you an opportunity to make your holidays memorable. Contact us today, for a memorable tour here.
After arrival meet & greet at NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport & transfer to Gangtok.. On arrival check-in to hotel. In evening you can visit local market or near by area by own.. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
After breakfast drive to Tsomgo Lake (Alt 12000ft/3600M), a high altitude alpine lake close to Indo-China Border. Enjoy playing in snow and try Yak Ride and proceed further to Legendary Baba Harbhajan Singh Mandir. Back to Hotel. Night stay at Gangtok hotel.
Tour to Nathula Pass (14000 ft / 4200 M) on China Border can be arranged (except Monday, Tuesday) for Indians only with 30 days advance request at an additional cost. Return to the hotel. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
After breakfast transfer for Pelling. Pelling is famous for magnificent view of the snow-capped mountains of Kanchenjunga. Placid Pelling pulls most of the visitors for its representative status in history, nature and culture of the state. Situated at an altitude of 6,800 ft, including the Koktang, Kumbhakarna, Rathong, Kabru, Dom, Khangchendzonga, Pandim, Zopuno, Shimbho, Narsing, Siniyalchu and others. Pelling gives a spectacular views of the Mount Khangchendzonga. On arrival Check in into the Hotel.. Overnight Stay will be at Pelling.
After breakfast starts for full day sightseeing and visit Khangchendzonga waterfalls, Sewaro Rock Garden, Rimbi water Falls & Khachoedpalri Lake , Rabdentse Ruins, Pemayangtse Monastery, Helipad Ground..Overnight stay will be at Pelling.
After breakfast check out from hotel & proceed for Kalimpong. Check in & rest. In the evening you can visit local market or nearby area (at your own). Overnight at hotel.
After Breakfast enjoy tour of Kalimpong Visiting Mangal Dham, Deolo Hill, Dr. Graham’s Home, Golf Garden, Durpin Dara Hills & Pine View Nursery etc. Then transfer to Darjeeling “The Queen of Hills”. Overnight Stay at Darjeeling.
Early Morning (at 04.00 am) visit Tiger hill to watch the spectacular sunrise over Mt. Kangchenjunga (28,208 ft. worlds third highest peak), on your way back visit Ghoom Monastery, Batasia Loop.
After breakfast visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P. N. Zoological Park (Thursday closed),Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee self-help Centre , Tea Garden, Peace Pagoda, Japanese Temple. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
This morning if Time Permit you can Enjoy the Himalayan Heritage Joy Ride (Ticket by Own)..after B/Fast leisure time free for packing and personal activity, Transfer to Bagdogra airport / Njp Railway station & proceed journey with sweet memory of North East along with GangtokHolidays.
The Trip Cost Includes
- Assistance on Arrival.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- All tour Sightseeing as per points to points Basis not disposal.
- Accommodation for as per duration mention in Packages on double sharing basis.
- Below 5 Yrs Child sharing same bed with parents will be Complimentary.
- Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services.
- All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver's allowances.
- Hotels Related Taxes.
- 24 - hour helpline.
The Trip Cost Excludes
- Personal Expenses like Entry charges, Telephone, Fax, Internet, Laundry, etc.
- Any Extra Meals.
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the tour itinerary or run by union vehicle.
- Any entry fees for museum, park, Jeep safari , Elephant Safari or anything else.
- Anything is not mentioned in the inclusion.
Hotel Used in the Holidays Packages
Hotel Dip Palace / Hotel White Yalk / Hotel Traveller Paradise / Hotel Yuma Residency /Similar
NorthStar /Travellers Inn /Hotel Sunflower Krishna Residency/Similar
Hotel Shanti Priya / Hotel Sanderling / Hotel Shikher /Hill Crown Retrest / Similar
Hotel Bamboo Groove Retreat /Hotel Innori /Hotel Golden star Continental/Similar
|New Castle,/Golden Heigh/Sidlon Resedency , Alpine Crest /Taksang Residency /Similar||Asian Height, Hotel Juniper Denzong Sangrila Hotel Yukim Residency/Hotel Dagon Inn/Similar|
– Hotel Tres / Sood garden /Similar
|Hotel Garden Reach Dlx / Hotel Bellus/Similar||Garden reach Std /Mountain View/ Hotel Comfort / Similar|
Hotel Sunrise and Spa / De Regency Similar
|Pemaling Residency Himalayan retreat /Similar|
Hotel Alpin Takura /Snowview/Hotel SamdenlingHotel Swagat/Similar
Hotel Tenzing Retreat / Fortuna Resort Himalayan/Similar
Hotel Lachung Regency /Hotel Fortuna/Similar
Hotel Mandala / Hotel Hill Lachung / Similar
Lachen On A.P.
Snow Retreat /Similar
- Booking of any travel services represents your acceptance T & C set out herein. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand company T & C prior to confirm booking.
- Your inquiry does not guarantee booking confirmation. Your booking will be initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email/phone-call within 24 hours (working day).
- Once confirm booking by a partial or full payment, cancellations will only be accepted in writing.
- Package rates may vary due to hotel/volvo/car/air-ticket/train-ticket availability. We reserve all right to make price adjustment without any prior notice.
- Please refer to our Cancellation and Money Refund Policy before you make any confirm booking.
- Local tour agents reserves all right to make modifications in tour itinerary/arrangements, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.
- The tour agent holds itself free of any responsibility for any cause, in all matters connected with hotels, accommodations, sightseeing tours and transportation, whether by air, rail, bus, car or any other means. Any baggage and personal effects are at the owner’s risk throughout the tour or in hotel unless insured.
- As we will make all effort to retain a regular operation, we reserve all right to cancel any scheduled trip and issue a full refund to affected customers under special circumstances.